Monday 14 September 2015

Beautiful: The Carole King Musical | Aldwych Theatre




I have been so lucky this summer with the volume of fantastic shows I have seen and on Monday I saw another. Boxoffice.co.uk invited me down to London to see Beautiful, a show I've been wanting to see ever since it opened early this year. In short, I really enjoyed the show as it had lively music, a beautiful set and costumes and a captivating story about Carole King that I didn't know prior to seeing the show. If you want to know more about why I loved it so much be sure to check out my full review here.

If you're after some theatre tickets then I'd really recommend checking out Box Office, particularly if you don't know what you want to see. I was actually browsing the website a couple of weeks ago to scout out a last minute ticket for something. They have tickets for almost every West End show, as well as plays up and down the country and I could spend ages browsing everything that's on offer so do check them out next time you're after some tickets!

Click to read my full review of Beautiful: The Carole King Musical on boxoffice.co.uk!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia Loves Theatre | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig