Wednesday 20 January 2016

Sunny Afternoon | Harold Pinter Theatre



I was lucky enough to be invited along to see Sunny Afternoon, the story of The Kinks, in London by the lovely people over at Box Office UK. It's a show I knew very little about (apart from the fact it won quite a few awards including the Olivier for Best Musical) so I was really interested to see what I thought. Overall I really enjoyed the show and would definitely recommend seeing it if you're a big fan of The Kinks or even if you only know their biggest hits- it was very loud, lively and got me up dancing too! If you want to read my full thoughts about the show head over to boxoffice.co.uk where you can also buy tickets for the show!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Olivia Loves Theatre | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig